Loading Regulations at the Places of Loading of the BGH-Group Companies
Conformance with the following regulations is the prerequisite for a prompt and safe vehicle loading.
- The dispatch departments of BGH will send the buyer, or an by the buyer authorized representative, a note when the goods are ready for shipment.
- If this notification states "booking of a loading window required" the freight forwarder my do so via the link "Reservation for truck pick-up" on the BGH's homepage. Freight forwarders who have not booked a loading window will experience significant delays.
- When entering the premisses of BGH, the vehicle operator must report at least the number (s) of the goods issue tickets or delivery notes to be picked up. In the case of ambiguity,loading will only happen if correct pick data is given.
The following rules, which must be adhered to unconditionally, must be adhered to:
- vehicle occupants who are obviously not involved in driving the vehicle have leave the vehicle outside pf BGH premisses.
- Vehicles will only be loaded up to the permissible gross weight.
- The loading can be refused if the vehicle shows obvious deficiencies with regard to traffic safety.
- Loading is only carried out if the vehicle is suitable for the cargo and the freight carrier is equipped with the necessary loading aids and load securing devices in accordance with VDI Directive 2700 (runners, hold down straps and anti-slip mats etc.).
- The vehicle operator must bring personal saftey equipment (helmet, gloves, shoes, clothing).
- Operating the vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- After loading the vehicle operator has to report to exit control immediately. After all paperwork is finalized the vehicle has to leave BGH's premisses immediately.